Back to News
Changes at Eden Surgeries
Posted on 18 May 2023
We are making a series of key changes to improve the patient experience
A new and improved telephone system…
- A new bespoke GP Practice telephony platform from 18th May.
- A host of user-friendly features to save time and call costs
- “Press 1” for a call back – no need to wait in a queue
- Appointment cancellation option
- Much improved calling-in experience
- All calls recorded
Booking an appointment from 22nd May…
- All same day urgent appointments will be bookable from 8.15am.
- No need to call back at 2pm.
- Routine appointments bookable from 10am.
- Telephone bookings only - please don’t come into the Surgeries to book
- More confidentiality, less crowding
- Reception will close between 12.30pm and 1.30pm each day
- Emergency calls to the practice only during this time
Our appointments have changed…
- Longer 15-minute GP appointments for all patients
- More time with your GP
- Consultations not restricted to just one health issue
- Choose face-to-face or telephone, as appropriate
In collaboration with our Patient Participation Group & patient feedback, we are enhancing our ways of working to adapt to the changing environment within the Primary Care sector. Thank you for your cooperation.